Monday, November 24, 2008

Crack me up Caleb

Luke tells me all the time, when he doesn't want to eat what I'm making that "his body doesn't want chicken, or carrots, or whatever." Or, if he does want something that "his body is hungry for..."

Today, we were on our way to Target and the boys started whining for all the toys they want. I told them that in a few days we would go visit Santa and that they could tell him what toys they would like for Christmas. Caleb says, "but my body wants light sabers and Woody right now."

I'm sure it does.

4 comments:

caroline said...

sooo funny! :)

Unknown said...

He is a salesman in the making! You gotta love it!! :)

Chrissy said...

But it's true, my body wants brownies and ice cream all the time. What.

k said...

That little Caleb! I can't believe the last time I saw him he was only six months old or something. Weird. I love when they start saying funny things like this :)