Monday, February 28, 2011

Awesome.

Yep, that's my girl playing next to the chemicals.  The child lock only works on one side.  It's funny that, in my opinion, first time parents are so careful to baby proof the house and really it's not as necessary as it is for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th.  It's easy to keep an eye on 1 kid, not so easy to watch 3.  I'm not so panicked as more kids come but maybe I should be as she is in far more danger than Luke ever was what with mommy so preoccupied and all.

Don't trust me with your kids.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

That's it, I'm calling child protective services :-)

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

I'm with Chrissy. Let's hear the story behind the bruise on her forehead! She's got a cute little piggy on her head, though.

Swexie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.