Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The latest insult

goes a little something like this...

Luke: "Caleb you don't know the gospel."

Caleb (screaming): "YES MY DO!!  YOU DON"T KNOW THE GOSPO!"

Luke: "No, you don't.  You're to little."

Caleb (screaming):  "YES MY DO!!  YOU DON"T KNOW THE GOSPO YUUUUUUKE!" - imagine the angry eyes

The screaming and insulting nature of the conversation goes to show neither know the spirit of the gospel.  But it's still funny.

Also, the kids with eyes almost closed speaking Spanish are the Asian kids that live near us.  Korean, Spanish, they're similar, right?

6 comments:

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

"Yes my do!" Aww, how cute. I miss those boys.

Unknown said...

Brotherly love......gotta love it! :)
And I'm glad to know that you figured out the mystery of the Asian Spanish speaking kids in Luke's class! Too funny! :)

Sarah said...

Hahaha, your boys sound an awful lot like my girls! :) And that is so funny about the Asian spanish speaking kids, Luke cracks me up!

Brittany said...

so cute, the gospel and the eyes half closed story!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Haaaaa ha! I loved this so much I made sure to pull it up again and have Brad read it! Too cute!

Trina said...

So cute! I love it!