Friday, March 19, 2010

Sewing

My mother is an excellent seamstress. I've never sewn anything more than a pillow case and an elastic waist skirt. I decided to give it a try and with my moms help I've created these adorable ensembles.

Amy gave me these super cute booties. I picked this fabric specifically to match the booties.

If you can't tell these pants have a linen feel to them. They are my favorite. All I need now is for her to grow another inch, gain a couple more pounds and have the sun warm up UT.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at you! I am so not crafty, and especially so not good at sewing so I am very impressed! I love that you matched the fabric to the shoes - it makes a very cute outfit! :)

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

I love them! I can't pick a favorite.

Maybe I should make some?? Maybe not. Henry would look silly in them.

Chrissy said...

Those a so cute! I love the first one. I hope I have the desire/patience/ability to sew for my kids...

Brittany said...

I love them both! I plan to relearn how to sew this summer, but it's too bad that boys' clothes just don't look as cute when sewn as girls' do.

Trina said...

Very cute! Makes me want to sew more for my girls. I've done their blessing dresses and I have the material and pattern for matching dress-up, princess dresses. I just need to get my butt in gear and do it.

Unknown said...

You are AMAZING! Such cute outfits! I'm looking forward to pictures of Greta modeling them for us. :)

Anna M said...

I would say you qualify as a seamstress too! So cute!

Alissa said...

so cute! fabulous job!

Waltman said...

those outfits are darling. way to go...and i'm glad you like the booties.