Friday, March 19, 2010

Went to a Funeral


Gramma's funeral was last week. It was so unexpected which made it so much harder. Everyone is in agreement that Papa should be with her soon. He hasn't been the same Pop for years, he isn't aware of much, he forgets a lot. When Gramma was here she hadn't been able to enjoy the man that he really is for years. And so, when he passes not only will he be thrilled to see her and be rid of his breaking body but she will be reunited with the mentally alert Ray she married. I suspect his funeral will feel much different.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Nicole. I am sure the reunion of your grandparents will be an absolutely beautiful one. Also, that picture is beautiful.

Paul, Kami and Henry said...

I think you're right! It will be sad but we will all be cheering inside because of the reunion they will be having.

Anna M said...

I am so sorry Nicole. We'll keep you in our prayers.