Friday, January 18, 2008

Luke's 4th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Luke! Happy Birthday to Luke! Happy Birthday dear Luke! Happy Birthday to Luke!

Luke hasn't exactly reached his 4th birthday (Jan 26th), but since we were able to be with all our family we figured it was a good time to celebrate. Grandma Rollins so graciously made a jello cake and filled a pinata for all the cousins. Thank you! Thank you! The cousins all took turns smacking the boat beginning with the youngest and when it was finally Cole's turn (he's 11) it was fun to see everyone back up and take their stance in preparation to run for the best candy. They knew that Cole would end the life of the pinata boat. And he did!


The only reason I've included this picture is so that those who haven't seen me in awhile can take notice of my hair. That is my true hair color. The secret is out -- I'm a brunette! I haven't colored it in about a year! Shocking, I know!

5 comments:

JUST BE... said...

Happy Brithday Luke!!! We miss you guys.

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you posted new pictures. Happy 4th birthday to Luke. I can't believe these kids are getting so big! Nicole, your hair, WOW! It looks so different, but really good. I think I like it better brown. It looks like you guys have kept busy keeping warm, traveling and celebrating birthdays. Take care!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Wow! Is Luke really four already! He looks so adorable. And I like your hair brown too. It almost gives me the courage to actually color mine brown as I've always wanted to do.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! It honestly feels like just the other day we were having these kids' first birthday parties! When did we get so old? ;) I really like your hair brown, I think it's so cute and I think that my hair isn't too far off naturally from your natural color! Maybe someday I'll be brave enough and embrace my natural color - especially since you make it look so good! :)

Anna M said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I think your hair color is gorgeous.